KDevelop 2.1

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Dec 3 21:44:36 GMT 2001

Hi Dirk, all the others,

KDevelop has now everything (except maybe one thing which I could do more
perfect - checking for double usage of a vpath subdir) to be used for
crosscompiling. I just commited my latest changes as I didn't have a
connection earlier and I've been hacking up until 5:30am this morning, but
the sharp presentation went fine here in San Jose.

Dirk, could you, if you already tagged and packaged, move the tag and
repackage ? The fixes are very important as they make the whole thing about
99% complete.

Have fun,

Ralf