KDevelop-2.0

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 07:44:12 BST 2001

Hi Jarl,

"Jarl E. Gjessing" wrote:

> Have you stopped developing on KDevelop-2.0?
There is still bugfix activity on CVS branch KDE_2_2_BRANCH.
In 3 days KDevelop-2.0.1 will be tagged. One or two weeks later that
version will be shipped toghether with KDE-2.2.1.

Later I think it's quite easy to provide a Qt3/KDE3 version of
KDevelop-2.0.x.

> If so I'm very sad. We who are working on yaEDA are more satisfied with
> KDevelop-2.0 than 3.0.
> the interface is none less than engeniuos, and an general it is fantastic to
> work with.
>
> We are also afraid that KDevelop-2.0 will not be able to work with QT-3.0's
> way to generate ui.h files.
You should use Designer of Qt to work with .ui files.

> Thanks in advance
> Jarl E. Gjessing
Ciao,
F at lk