kdevelop sidebar bug

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Wed Aug 29 15:30:39 BST 2001

Peeter Russak wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> > This would be our beloved Hasso Tepper and his guys (see CC).
>
> Actually I'm one of them who translates KDevelop and I'm writing
> because I just can't understand why those three strings doestn't
> show up correctly when everything else is OK. Is there anyone who
> sees umlaut characters correctly in this place?

I can confirm this. Problem is in kdevelop.

These strings are written to the .kdevprj file when creating project.
At least at the moment kdevelop (2.2 branch) behaves this way. Is
this correct at all? Is this .kdevprj file right place for translated
strings? And after that parsing .kdevprj don't take into account that
these strings are in UTF-8.

regards,

--
Hasso Tepper