How to use kdevelop to develop Qt only project?

Dung Patrick dkt at digitalme.com
Fri Aug 24 15:51:30 BST 2001

> On Freitag, 24. August 2001 13:21, you wrote:
> > as title, I've read a tutorial in women.kde.org. It teaches
> > me open a Kde-mini project which includes KDE header. With
> > KDE extension, I cannot port the qt (linux source) to
> > Windows.
>
> Either use KDE_OPTIONS=qtonly in your Makefile.am of the
main project dir and
> re-run automake, configure and make or generate a qt
project type with no
> sourcecode. That gives you what you want.
>
> Ralf

I've read the kdevelop user manual (ch8). It said there is
Qt normal project. But I cannot find it. I only have Qt SDI,
Qt MDI and QextMDI (kdevelop ver 1.41 & 2.0). Anyway is
there any difference between these three if 'generate
sources and headers' checkbox is not clicked?