How to use kdevelop to develop Qt only project?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Aug 24 12:47:40 BST 2001

On Freitag, 24. August 2001 13:21, you wrote:
> as title, I've read a tutorial in women.kde.org. It teaches
> me open a Kde-mini project which includes KDE header. With
> KDE extension, I cannot port the qt (linux source) to
> Windows.

Either use KDE_OPTIONS=qtonly in your Makefile.am of the main project dir and
re-run automake, configure and make or generate a qt project type with no
sourcecode. That gives you what you want.

Ralf

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> your-email-address

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org