copy constuctor wish

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Aug 23 12:01:26 BST 2001

On Mittwoch, 22. August 2001 15:25, you wrote:

Well, we can't add that to 2.0 currently because of the new strings (and the
feature) it would include but the idea is generally good, so we should add
that to the "add Class" dialog in 3.0. Anyone willing to give it a go on
gideon ? ( the add class dialog should also be aware if the project is a Qt
project or not and not offer the inheritance to qwidet (adding Q_Object to
the header declaration) in case the project is a pure C++ project.

Another thing that needs to be added to the add slots dialog is the
possibility to add a property with its get set functions by a dialog like
Andre supposed to me a while back before Linuxtag but it didn't make its way
into 2.0 due to a lack of time. If anyone wants to give it a go for that and
adds a patch to gideon that would be nice as well as porting over the add
slot/member/function/signal dialog. The add class dialog should go into this
dialog as well; the rmb menu cut down to say "Add...." and have a submenu
containing all possibities so we don't have an overcrowded rmb menu over the
class tree.

Any volunteers ? :)

Ralf

> It would be nice if I create a class the copy constuctor would apear
>
> exam.:
>
> 	class Test
> 	{
> 		Test();
> 		~Test();
> 		Test( const Test & cpy );
> 		const Test & operator=( const Test & cpy );
> 	};
> .. cpp
> Test::Test( const Test & cpy )
> {
> 	*this = cpy;
> }
>
> const Test & operator=( const Test & cpy )
> {
> 	// add copy constuctor code here
> 	return *this;
> }
>
> and actually it would be more nice if I put a memeber variable inside it
> would add it into the operator = also
>
> to do this it could be done with a temlate .. or something like that
>
> 	so far thanx Tobias
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org