Compile error in appwizard template - Newbie question

Mark Gooch marktsgooch at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 20:50:58 BST 2001

First - thanks to everyone who replied.

Second - upgrade - point taken. I will get myself a CD
copy next time I am at the computer fairs. I am
deepest, darkest Ireland, and the download speeds are
not great!

BUT - I am sure I am doing something wrong that is
really basic. Perhaps someone can point me straight to
it?

I have installed KDevelop 1.2 from the RedHat 7.0
RPMs, I have created a new project with the AppWizard,
and before I have edited it at all, I have tried to
build it. It failed to compile at two points (i.e. I
made it ignore the first one, and it then failed at a
second point). So I figure that I have just missed
something somewhere in the install.

First fail point - the 'xor' defined check in
qregion.h (line 73, column 182)

Second fail point - MetaObject class definition (e.g.
staticMetaObject) while compiling the .moc file.

Is this blindingly obvious to anyone?

I have attached the full compile reports if anyone is
really interested! ;-)

Thanks for your help

Mark

 --- Roland Krause <rokrau at yahoo.com> wrote: > Right