KDevelop in companies

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 19:08:26 BST 2001

Ralf,

see my earlier post to kdevelop-devel on this subject. We are, btw.,
the 12'th largest software company in the world.

Unfortunately, the general attitude towards non-proprietary software is
very hostile here. Therefore Ralf, I would ask you to inform me, if you
decide to publish anything that I have said here to the website.

If in doubt, I better get approval to not loose my job.

Roland

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=01/08/06/1752230&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&pid=178#192

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and