KDevelop in companies

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 7 09:39:28 BST 2001

Hi there,

as this article:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=01/08/06/1752230&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&pid=178#192

is showing, KDevelop seems to be used a lot. I'd be interested in doing a
case study where some companies (I know some commercial developers using
KDevelop are subscribed here) could report shortly what their experience is
with KDevelop and what kind of things they develop with it. A collection of
those statements could be posted to kdevelop.org and a general summary on
dot.kde.org, especially now that KDevelop 2.0 is coming out next monday.
(besides, that would really show how useful it is for "serious" :)
development and a report would fill the gap we have between the KDE 2.2
release announcement and the KOffice 1.1 announcement :))

Could you guys who are interested please come back to me ?

Thanks,
Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org