Working fast with KDevelop?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Thu Aug 2 09:46:12 BST 2001

Hi,

I wonder whether it is possible to work fast, ie. without a mouse, with
KDevelop. So far I was unable to find shortcuts for the following
frequently used functions:
1. Switching between windows (ctrl-x-b in EMACS, ctrl-tab in MSVC++).
   For example, I currently open kdevelop twice so that I can switch
   quickly between the documentation and the code by pressing alt-tab.
2. Switching to a certain window (ctrl-x-b + the first letters of the
   file name + tab + enter in EMACS).
3. Splitting the screen (ctrl-x 2 or ctrl-x 3 in EMACS).
4. Incremental search (ctrl-s in EMACS, ctrl-i in MSVC++).
5. Autoindent (tab in EMACS).
6. Scrolling up and down without moving the cursor (ctrl-up or ctrl-down
   in MSVC++ and EMACS).

Do such shortcuts exist or do I have to wait for a new version of
KDevelop if I don't want to waste my time grabbing the mouse?

TIA,

Felix