where is qt-designer?

Anno v. Heimburg doktor.dos at gmx.de
Mon Apr 30 10:37:29 BST 2001

Am Donnerstag 01 Januar 1970 01:00 schrieben Sie:
> Dear All!
> I have been working with RH Linux. There I had qt-designer installed in
> $QTDIR/bin. However, the same is not true with SUSE 7.0. I downloaded
> qt-2.2.4 rpms from ftp.kde.org. Nevertheless, there was no qt-designers.
> Any ideas?
> Thank you very much for your time.
> Best wishes,
> Giorgi

SuSE doesn't include qt-designer in it's qt.rpm. Rather, you need
qt-devel.rpm and qt-designer.rpm. It can be found on the suse ftp server.

Regards,

Anno.

--
This message comes without any warranty, either expressed or implied,
including, but not limited to, readability, correctness in grammar, spelling