gideon: installation bug?

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 22 16:48:01 BST 2001

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> G'day,
>
> I've noticed that the 'tips' file gets installed into 'apps/kdevelop'
> whilst the majority of the installation finds its way into
> 'apps/gideon'.

The cleanest solution would be to install it in apps/kdevtipofday,
according to the name of the instance set in the part. The whole
instance setting stuff has to cleanedup anyway...

Only the part shell should use the application name, which is
currently gideon, but will of course change to kdevelop sooner
or later. At least the use of gideon prevents a chaos for people
who install both branchs.

Bernd.