statusbar

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Apr 9 19:23:44 BST 2001

Oh Jin Suk wrote:

Jin,

mailinglist or kde-devel for development/implementation questions for
your own program as the kdevelop-devel mailinglist is intended to be
about KDevelop development issues only.

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org