Back home again

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Sep 29 12:49:34 BST 2000

Steven Suson wrote:

> Greetings Ralf,
>
>     I would be very interested in your take on the "Re: kdk-1.21?"
> discussion..

OK, here you go: I´ve read over the thread and that´s what we have
actually had in mind. I´m not quite finished with the templates yet and
I´ve got to sort out my things here at home first until next week; then
I´ll be at the LWE in Frankfurt until Oct. 7th together with Bernd and I
guess we won´t have time to do any work there. So end of October seems
to be realistic in regards to the time we have available for working on
a release as well as the release of KDE 2.0 is a good option for our 1.3
release as well.

Got to go getting a haircut ;-)

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org