kdk-1.21?

Christian Couder christian at alcove.fr
Tue Sep 26 09:38:30 BST 2000

Hi everybody,

We wanted to release a KDevelop 1.3 version soon with support for
QtDesigner, but there are problems to integrate the uic in the build
process.
Ralf Nolden was working on this but he went on vacation.

If we release a KDevelop 1.3 version, we will probably release a kdk 1.3
version at the same time.

Bye,
Christian.