Fw: Erro in Building

Graham Haggar ghaggar at avnet.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 19:22:09 BST 2000

Hi,

I am very new to KDevelop but I am an accomplished C++ programmer under NT.
My problem is when I try and do the tutorial by Petr Sorfa.  I get an error
when trying to build - 'don't know how to build lib..a needed for firsthello'

Any ideas?  I have looked at the makefile and it certainly is in there but
without build info.

Graham Haggar