Messed up problem with ./configure

Matthias Belitz matthias.belitz at gmx.net
Mon Sep 18 21:02:55 BST 2000

Hallo,

there might two things to be done:

- first you have kdevelop get to know, where to find the kde2 dirs (with
"Settings->kdevelop" -> dont know excatly the menu names as I use the
german version)
- second -> for old projects you should change your .kdevprj file manually,
so that kde knows, that the project should be linked with kde2 instead of
kde1
look for the [general] section, there should be a project_type=normal_kde2

- here is one workaround: try to build a completely new project (choose any
of the "KDE2" templates !) and try to build it. Then add your old files by
the "adding files" from the project pulldown menu.

Hope, I could help
Matt

----------
| Von: Geiser, Ian <geiseri at msoe.edu>
| An: kdevelop at kdevelop.org
| Betreff: Messed up problem with ./configure
| Datum: Montag, 18. September 2000 00:39
|

| Greetings
| 	Ever since I have upgraded my KDE
| 	dist to KDE2 and put my KDE2 in
| 	/opt/kde2 and my KDE 1.1.2 in
| 	/opt/kde i have not been able to
| 	build anything with KDevelop.
|
| 	during configure it cannot find the
| 	KDE includes even if i say:
| 	--prefix=/opt/kde or --with-kde-includes=/opt/kde/include/kde
|
| 	it will still look in the /usr/include/kde directory
|
| 	how do i fix this?
|
| 	-ian reinhart geiser

| | Ian Reinhart Geiser - Computer Engineering Student|
| | HOME: <geiseri at msoe.edu>                          |
| | WORK: <geiseri at linuxppc.com>                      |
| | WEB:  http://www.msoe.edu/~geiseri                |