I´m on vacation

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Sep 14 10:42:32 BST 2000

Ivan Martinez wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just want to let you know that I´ll be on vacation for the next two
> > weeks starting tomorrow heading to Scotland (...) I hope that you can live without
> > me for my first holiday in 5 years ;-)
>
> That reminds me not to ever move to the States.
;-) Well, I´m living in Germany and studying electrotechnics in Aachen
where semester holidays are used to write exams ;-)
If I´d move to the states I would probably have more time for going on
vacation ;-)

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org