A newbie question, looking for a starting point

Trisnadi Sutrisno trisnadi at indosat.net.id
Mon Sep 11 06:43:27 BST 2000

The frameworks itself is a C++ based frameworks with an extensive use of
object-oriented programming. If you're not familiar with C++ and
object-oriented programming and design, I suggest you to read Bjarne
Stroustrup's C++ programming books and object-oriented related books (I like
Grady Booch's best).

Trisnadi