compiling snapshots - how?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 09:35:43 BST 2000

Heiko Nardmann wrote:

> I just downloaded a snapshot but could not find a configure script
> inside of it.
> What has to be done to have configure/configure.in, Makefile/Makefile.in
> generated?
>
> --
> Heiko Nardmann (Dipl.-Ing.), h.nardmann at secunet.de, Software Development
>
> secunet Security Networks AG - Sicherheit in Netzwerken
> (www.secunet.de),
> Weidenauer Str. 223-225, D-57076 Siegen
> Tel. : +49 271 48950-13, Fax  : +49 271 48950-50

KDevelop 2 snapshots aren´t even worth downloading currently as there
isn´t much working. Sorry, but we´re a bit slow at the moment - summer
hole ;-) At least I hope winter sleep won´t catch us....

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org