kdevelop project?

Dan Clemmensen danc at lineo.com
Sat Sep 2 15:35:57 BST 2000

Frank Nichols wrote:

> Is there a kdevelop project somewhere that will allow one to edit/build the
> currnet kdevelop?
>
> (I am just being lazy and seeing if I can avoid rolling my own.)

I have a feeling that you are asking a subtle question that I don't
understand, so please forgive  me if I give a trivial answer to
a related question.

I found that if you download a .tgz snapshot of KDevelop, you will not get
everything you need. If, however, you use anonymous CVS, then you
will get a full-up KDevelop tree that is a fully useable kdevelop
project. This was at least my experience with 1.2. It's a "custom project",
so you cannot do things with the compiler and library config, but you
can add files and rerun the autoconf and automake.