Internationalization Problem (V1.2)

Sven Bauhan bauhan at tu-harburg.de
Fri Sep 1 13:24:43 BST 2000

Hi,

I have recently updated to KDevelop 1.2 and had problems with
internationalization on generating a new project.
Sometimes no internationalization is available (disabled menu entry "add
new translation") another time internationalization is added
automatically, but in my Qt Project the KDE internationalization is
added, so that it can't be compiled. (In my Qt dialogs KDevelops adds
"#include <kapp.c>" and the i18n() makro to the *data.cpp files).

How can I manually add the right internationalization (Qt) and disable
it?

Thanks,
	Sven