1.3CVS

Mathieu Chouinard chouimat at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 31 17:44:55 GMT 2000

On October 31, 2000 01:41 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mathieu Chouinard wrote:
> > I made a check this morning and the three firsts line of ChangLog are:
> > 2000-10-18 Falk Brettschneider <falk at kdevelop.org>
> >   * added Make Clean
>
> Too old. :-)
>
> Meanwhile mainly Ralf has comitted a pretty lot more. Please, update
> from CVS again. Note also the ChangeLog column on the homepage.
>
> Bye,
>   F at lk

What I have done this mornig is
 cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde co -r KDEVELOP_1_0
kdevelop
and this is what I get.
MAthieu
--
"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men,
women were real women and small fury creatures from Alpha Centauri were real