KProf

Florent Pillet florent.pillet at opteway.com
Mon Oct 30 11:07:28 GMT 2000

On Friday 27 October 2000 21:20, you wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> anyone played with kprof yet ? I only get scrambled output when I try it
> on a binary compiled with kdevelop and enabled gprof infos. If someone
> could give me some info how to get that going like on the screenshots on
> the web page I would be very thankful to show it off the next weeks as
> well as supporting it within kdevelop 1.3
>
> Ralf

Scrambled output? Mmmhh... the way to use KProf is to generate a textual
profile results file with gprof, THEN open it with KProf. I do not call gprof
directly yet.

Also, if you need any change to ease integration in KDevelop 1.3, feel free
to ask.

Cheers,
Florent.

Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet at opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308
06906 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Phone: +33 4 92 95 26 13 - Fax: +33 4 92 95 26 03
http://www.opteway.com/