docs translation

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Oct 28 11:01:46 BST 2000

Hi there,

after we have some additions to KDevelop 1.2 you probably noticed we´re
about to release a 1.3 version. I will change the manual handbook over
the weekend and the other handbooks to conform with version 1.3 in it.
The manual will get some other additions like using qt designer and
linguist with it. I´ll forward my changes as usual and would be glad if
this would find it´s way into the translations during the next week. You
could check your po file as well and see for any translations needed.

Thanks for your attention,

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org