kde2 libs_docs on kdevelop 1.2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Oct 26 10:17:33 BST 2000

Oliver Sbanski wrote:

> > I think I can remember that there was a problem if the file didn´t
> > exist. Maybe you should create an empty file where it is expected and
> > see if that works. Think there is the file creation missing in the
> > setup.
> >
> > Ralf
> I've already created an empty file - it is just not updated after a search!
> Oli

Ok, I´m compiling a fresh CVS version on my laptop to get prepared for
the systems right now and I´ll test and see what´s going on, better than
guessing around anyway.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org