AW: Suse, kdevelop

Roessner, Horst Horst.Roessner at Kerpen.com
Tue Oct 24 08:00:57 BST 2000

Hi,

yes, i did. The errormessages are nearly the same:

...  checking for Qt.. configure:error: Qt(snapshot >=2.1 beta2) (libraries)
not found. Please check your installation!

if i try to configure KDE2 app and in other case it is missing Qtlib > 1.4
<2.0

Horst