seperate source from kdevelop

David Grill Watson dgwatson at kent.edu
Mon Oct 2 20:23:30 BST 2000

You certainly don't need to have KDevelop to build programs created with it!

KDevelop uses (as far as I am aware) autoconf/automake.  Basically, you just
make a source distribution, which contains a file named 'configure'.  Untar
the source, cd into the directory, and run './configure && make'.  This
should build your program.