seperate source from kdevelop

William Bryan bill.bryan at eds.com
Mon Oct 2 19:35:48 BST 2000

Does anyone have notes on how to seperate a program source from
Kdevelop.
I would like to develop under kdevelop, but if I wanted to give source
to someone -
I would like to give them source and a make file (in case they do not
have kdevelop.
My initial thoughts would be to
combine the higher level window classes ( created by kdevelop ) with the
lower
ones that they re-write.  Then I would create a make file for it.  Is
there a documented
process or can someone give a little more info and I would then be able
to figure the
rest of it out.

This in no ways says anything bad about kdevelop.  To the contrary, I
very much like
it.