Case tool

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Mon Nov 27 13:55:39 GMT 2000

Maybe someone thinks this is the wrong place for my request but I try to post
it here.

I'm looking for a case tool which works nicely together with kdevelop.
I think the best known tool is Rational Rose which is currently not available
on Linux. I found another one called MagicDraw which seems to work fine.
Is there anybody out there who has some experience with one of those or who
knows other tools? Are there any plans to integrate case tools into
kdevelop?

Thank for any hints and tips.

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de