newbie q. about graphical libraries

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte ramon-diaz at teleline.es
Sun Nov 26 19:58:18 GMT 2000

(Sorry if this is too dumb a question, but I figured this would be a great
place to ask)

Since I can remeber, I have always got away ignoring how to do any graphical
stuff in C++; I use C++ for numerical-intensive stuff, and what I currently do
is spit out the output and then read it with R, and do all my plotting there.
Now, I would really like to plot a few things (scatterplots of pairs of
variables, or of varaible vs. simulaiton run) while the programs are running;
nothing very fancy.

Can any body suggest an easy-to-use, very-fast-to-learn, library I can use?

Thanks a lot,

Ramon

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte