Problem with kdevelop20001115 with new projekt

Oliver Sbanski sbanski at mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Nov 15 17:13:45 GMT 2000

Hello,

I am running kdevelop under KDE2, and have the following problem:

I created a new project with kdevelop, a KDE(1) NORMAL application.
When I compile the program now (without any modifications), I do not get a
normal executable (as I always did before with older snapshots) but I do get
a shell script with the name of my project.
In this shell script it reads at the beginning:

# The miefiet program cannot be directly executed until all the libtool
# libraries that it depends on are installed.

But since my last project I have not changed my configuration (besides the
update to the latest kdevelop snapshot), and I am not familiar with this
libtool.

Does anybody know what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Oli