Kdevelop and Redhat 7.

Rene Maerten delta_x at gmx.net
Tue Nov 14 16:16:54 GMT 2000

Am Dienstag, 14. November 2000 12:30 schrieben Sie:
> Bjorn Granfeldt wrote:>
>
> > I guess that you already answered this question some 500 times,
>
> This list seems to be very quiet on this subject.  I also had
> trouble with Red Hat 7 and KDevelop and I posted a message
> to this list but got no answers.  Only from the KDevelop forum
> did I get one answer but that was just a comment that I had gotten
> farther than he did.
>
> > I am quite stuck here...
>
> So was I.  I never did get any help on that subject so I gave up
> and dumped Red Hat in favor of SuSE Linux which worked without
> any trouble.  Is it because no one uses Red Hat 7 with KDevelop?
>
> Damon Register
>
> -

i will try to help you !
i think the problem is, that kde do not know the real pathassignments to your
kde-directory
please make this try:

go into a shell (before you have started kde2 !!)
type in:

export QTDIR=<where located your qt-libraries & includefiles>
export KDEDIR=<here type in the path to your kdedir, on suse it is /opt/kde2/>
startx

if this doesn't help please contact me private

--
Kind Regards Rene Märten
  E-Mail: 	Delta_x at gmx.net
  Business: 	rmaerte1 at visteon.com