Kdevelop and Redhat 7.

Bjorn Granfeldt bg at w10.net
Tue Nov 14 00:44:34 GMT 2000

Hello everyone!
I am new to this list, and wonder if any of you could explain this,
and what to do about it...

[ghost at localhost /ghost]# kdevelop
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
yet some more of the above...
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
ERROR: KFM crashed
KFM NOT READY

I guess that you already answered this question some 500 times,
but please, tell me if you know what to do about it.

I am quite stuck here...

// BG