Simultaneous uses of fprintf() in several threads.

Heiko Leberer Heiko_Leberer at non.agilent.com
Mon Nov 13 10:36:06 GMT 2000

Heiko Leberer wrote:

> Le Coent Yannick wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have got a problem when using the KDevelop debugger.

> > I do not know why I do not get the lines "6:" and "7:".
> >

> Try a flush(OutputStream) after each fprintf() to ensure, that no
> messages are lost due to unflushed buffers.

Sorry, I should have wated through the code first, to find a

	setbuf(OutputStream,NULL);

That should do the job to ensure unbuffered IO.

OK, now I would try to write to a pseudo tty connected to a xterm
instead of stdout connected to the IDE. If the lines are still missing,
you can focus on your stuff, if the lines show up, the problem may be
related to how the IDE, respectively the debugger, is processing the
input data.

Best regards,
Heiko.