KDevelop for everyone!

Jeffrey Stephens jsteve17 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 11 18:11:32 GMT 2000

I tried to run this and got the following error:

error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3: cannot open

A search of rpmfind.net reveals that you must have libstdc++ version 2.95.2
installed to have access to this library.

I run RedHat 6.2 which comes standard with the following library:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2