KDevelop for everyone!

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Sat Nov 11 18:04:50 GMT 2000

On Samstag, 11. November 2000 18:32, you wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I tried to run this version and it came back with an error about caller
> wrong  jpeg version 62 found, 61 expected. Canboth versions be installed
> together?
Yes.

Please type following on your shell (sh compatible) and post the output. Some
information about your distribution would be also informative.
--------------
cd kdevelop ( created by the package)
export KDEDIR=`pwd`
export QTDIR=`pwd`
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$KDEDIR/lib:$QTDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PATH=$KDEDIR/bin:$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
ldd bin/kdevelop

Ciao!
Sandy

--