Need help compiling a QT2.x SDI project...

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 30 07:47:03 BST 2000

Charles Boivin wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been browsing through various mailing list archives to find a
> solution to my problem for hours now, but I still am not able to compile
> a QT2.x SDI project.
You need to set the path to /usr/lib/qt-2.1.0 in Options-kdevelop-Setup-
Path page.
Then it should work out of the box. You will probably have a problem if
you have an older moc in your path, just delete that and the templates
will only use the moc in the used qt-path.

Ralf
--
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org