Docs generation

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Sat May 27 20:03:53 BST 2000

Hi,
Either in Kdevelop 1.1 and 1.2 :
Any time I would generate api docs it fails.
Here is an example from the ouput:
{-------------------------
Can't read from QColourWidget at /usr/local/bin/kdoc line 230
main::parseFiles() called at /usr/local/bin/kdoc line 161
}-------------------------
The above is at the creation of the project.
And any subsequent try does the same thing.
"Can't read from ..." does it means that the file does not exists?
- Which file ?? QColorWidget ? where it is supposed to be ?
etc..etc...

At line 230 in KDoc: it refers to "$currentfile"  - no real hints there
I'm lost. Kdoc seems to work ( but I'm not 100% sure )
I verified that kdoc (not kdoc 2) and perl are there.

I suspect some bad location configurations (but where ? !!)
which has nothing to do with  KDevelop -- But I still need hints here.

My Linux: Mandrake 7.1 beta 3 :-)

Any idea ( experienced this failure ) ?
thanks
Serge Lussier