Enhancements

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sat May 27 17:45:22 BST 2000

Todd Reedy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was thinking of enhancements that I could help to contribute to for
> Kdevelop.
>
> 1)  Add vi emulation (I see that emacs is already being added).
There is a project called kvim I think that creates a wrapper for vi or
a vi emulation which can be used then already, so please have a look who
to contact by searching for kvim on the mailing list archives at
www.kde.org.

> 2)  Convert saved UML files created by Dia to C++ code, and vice-versa.
>
> Is there anyone already working on these?  Who should I contact to
> submit changes
Upload to the kdevelop website at incoming. We treat third party
contributes as patches which we´ll test and put into CVS with the
according credits in the authors file and the manuals. That has proven
best for the last two years.

 (I'm new to the whole OpenSource scene)?
Then you´ve got a *lot* to learn...;-)

--
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org