static libraries corrupt?

OS owensavill at compuserve.com
Mon May 22 23:23:44 BST 2000

Bear in mind that kdevelop is VERY, VERY fussy ! (major understatement). For me
egcs hasn't worked with kdevelop for ages. I used pgcc for a while but then an
upgrade broke that one too ! Every now and then a gcc version will also break
kdevelop, but the by installing the one that did work gets kdevelop to work
again. But, also bear in mind that installing new Qt's, and even kdelibs can
also break kdevelop !

I have kdevelop working with gcc 2.95.2-7mdk.

Owen