Development source access and patch

Christian Couder christian at alcove.fr
Mon May 22 08:52:57 BST 2000

Stefan Wille wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this list.
>
> Can somebody please tell me if I can get read only access to the current
> development sources?

Hi,

Welcome to the list.

The advertised way to get read only access to the current development sources
is cvsup (http://www.kde.org/cvsupmirrors.html).
I did not try it so can't help you about cvsup.

You can also browse all the files with the web interface
(http://thebox.nebsllc.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/).

About KDevelop, now the default branch is for KDevelop2.
KDevelop1.2 is in the KDEVELOP_1_0 branch and is not developed any more.
Probably only bug fixes will be sometimes added.

> I have made a small patch for KDevelop 1.2. When adding existing files
> to the current
> project, the QFileDialog always starts at the user home directory.
> Because the files to be added
> will be located in the project directory, it would be more comfortable
> to start at the project directory.
>
> It would be nice if you could apply this patch.

Thanks for the patch.

This is not a big problem but usually patches should be uploaded using ftp to
fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming (and should not be sent to the list).
Once uploaded someone review them and apply them.

Bye,
Christian.