tutorial

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sat May 20 11:21:43 BST 2000

Jose Barros Soares wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm now trying to build the kscribble tutorial application and i found out
> a problem (perhaps a missing header file)!
>
> In chapter 10:
>
> int result = KColorDialog::getColor( myColor, this );
> if ( result == KColorDialog::Accepted )
>
> kdev returns:
>
>         KColorDialog undeclared
>
> I tryed to find kcolordialog.h and nothing...
Why don´t you look that up in your API documentation you surely have
created ? ;-)
It ran on last week´s Expo and I think that kdelibs didn´t have changed.
There is however one thing that doens´t work out of the box where an
error occurs: the header file kimgio.h has changed to kimageio.h, so you
have to replace these to run the final app and remove -lkimgio from the
linker options.

Ralf

--
Oh Fridolin, oh Fridolin,