FW: cvs commit: ports/devel/kdevelop Makefile ports/devel/kdevelop/files md5 ports/devel/kdevelop/pkg PLIST

Will Andrews andrews at technologist.com
Fri May 19 01:32:00 BST 2000

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 10:13:46PM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > This is FYI -- the FreeBSD port for kdevelop has been updated.  The new
> > patch patches/patch-az (which I forgot to commit to our tree and will do
> > so in a minute) includes a #ifdef __FreeBSD__ that you (kdevelop team)
> > might want to integrate in your repository.
> Will, could you send one of us that patch, so we could add that ? AFAIK
> most of us are running Linux more or less ;-)

This doesn't stop you from going to this url in netscape:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/kdevelop/patches/patch-az?rev=1.1

:-)

All patches to kdevelop under the FreeBSD tree can be found under

        http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/kdevelop/patches/

Thanks for integrating in the tree.  patch-az is a very simple one,
caused by a typedef (or whatever it was) being defined in a different
(already included) file.

--
Will Andrews <andrews at technologist.com>