DOxygen in KDevelop.

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 18 21:11:05 BST 2000

ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> Greetings,
>         How hard would it be to intigrate a package like DOxygen into
>         KDevelop?
>
>         I like it's ability to generate collaboration diagrams for my
>         documentation.
>
>         It is compatable with JDoc DOC++ and as far as I can tell KDoc
Create a dialog for call in CKDevelop::slotProjectAPI() which lets you
select the documentation program and retrieve the result in the function
if(dlg.exec()), then decide what to do whith the selected result. Put a
switch in that with the current kdoc code plus a case for the doxygen
code you would have to add.

Ralf
--
Oh Fridolin, oh Fridolin,