Problem generation kdelib documentation....

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 18 09:57:58 BST 2000

Peter Thorstenson wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I just installed Mandrake 7.0.  I compiled KDK 1.2 and installed it. Everything
> went fine except  the generation of the kdelib documentation. I get this:
Do a kdoc -v on a console. If it says: kdoc version 1.17 or 2.0.35a.
AFAIK the KDK is automatically configured to use KDoc 2.0.35a. Take the
kdoc module via anonymous CVS or CVSUP from the KDE CVS and make sure
you uninstalled the previous kdoc version (which is probably 1.17)
completely or you will run into problems again because the two versions
use different installation destinations.

--
Oh Fridolin, oh Fridolin,
schenk´ mir enge Pinguin,

Ralf Nolden