Problems compiling KDK under RedHat 6.0

Milan.Marinov at commtrain.com Milan.Marinov at commtrain.com
Thu May 18 13:51:24 BST 2000

Hello,

I use KDevelop / KDK 1.0 for several months and I always installed it by
compiling the sources under my RedHat 6.0. Last week I downloaded
kdk-1.2.tar.gz, but I could not compile the package. Giving the "./configure"
command as root results in the error message "Command not found". The command
"/bin/sh ./configure" seems to start some activity, but all I get in 5 seconds
are ca. 10 lines of error messages. Then "configure" stops. I also tried to
"make -f Makefile.cvs", but this package doesn't have a "Makefile.cvs", probably
because it's a release version, not a snapshot. The rpm reports, that I have
autoconf and automake installed.

I will be very happy, if someone tells me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Milan Marinov