Kdevelop 1.2 and dialog editor bug?

Ray A. Akey rakey at cnetbbs.net
Mon May 15 05:36:11 BST 2000

When I create dialogs with the kdevelop 1.2 dialog editor, I can edit the
dialog properties fine as long as I haven't generated the sources.

However, after generating sources, Kdevelop no longer renders the dialog in
the dialog editor even though the Dialogs tab shows my dialog's filename.
Clicking on the filename doesn't offer a solution nor does trying to "load"
the dialog using the open menu.  This is not good when I want to make
changes after the first dialog sources generation.. :(

Does anyone else have this problem, or a solution?