Please, how can I change the compiler?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu May 11 13:12:19 BST 2000

Hello, to all.
    I am very sad to said this but all my attempts for 2 days to change
compiler only for my project lead to nothing. All I want, is to
substitute xgcc instead of gcc, but, please, how can I do that?
All my attempts to do it via autoconf failed. Even definition+export of
environment variables CC=xgcc before kdevelop call also doesn't work
(how can it be?) - it says that compiler xgcc can't produce executables,
while it works fine for several years and is in the PATH
    Many, many thanks ahead.

leonp at plris.com