linking g++ and f77

Danny Nedelko dan at genuinemedia.com
Wed May 10 19:25:04 BST 2000

Hi all,

I have a test project which requires the cross-compilation of C++ and
Fortran77 code.

Although I have had success compiling the test project via emacs and a
make file, I have been getting the following error when attempting to
use kdevelop 1.2 (compiled cleanly from kdk1.2.tar.gz).

automake: quadratic/Makefile.am: Fortran 77 source seen but 'F77' not
defined in configure.in

I know this requires a definition in the configure.in , however, I have
2 questions:

1. Should i modify configure.in manually? If so, does anyone know the
correct additions?
2. Is there a method for specifying additional compilers via project
options? (I looked, but nothing hit me in the face :)

Our research group is seriously testing KDevelop in addition to QT 2.1
for a major project. All in all , everyone around here is very impressed
with the quality of Kdevelop 1.2.

Keep up the great work :)
oh yeah, thanks in advance for any help

Sincerely,